User avatar

greenjay

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Psalm

    I couldn't descide which one I liked better so I put them both. Any preferences? My heart is craving something more, what this world offers does not satisfy, it seems ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 7

    Bowing his head respectfully, Dominic came forward, ncareful not to meet the king's eyes. careful, not ncareful. Just a typo that i thought I'd mention. Anyway good job and please ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 2

    The griffon, half-bird, half-lion mythical creature shakily stood and tested its thin, brown legs and its feline, powerful legs, in its back. The griffon (half-bird, half-lion) shakily stood and teste

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 1

    Cool! I don't have too much to say...you should probably legthen (give more detail and explaination) the part with the shadow Guardian and the girl. Both parts seemed rushed. The ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Paperback is good, but hardback lasts forever and gives you the felling of holding something nice and important!

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 6

    Things are coming a long! Brad was left and he and Whiperba have met (I knew it would happen). And you might as well kill me, because I have no ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Chased!

    Hey, thanks. I aggree that there is not much of a story line at all. I wrote this a while back just to try something different. I don't think I'll ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to "Guiding of the Lost Souls"

    Ooooo! Interesting. Please write more. -Me

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Simple and interesting. Please write more.

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Chased!

    The night was cold and I pulled my ragged coat close to me. The barely visible trees rose around me like impassible giants wanting to pull me into their depths. ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 5

    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! They left Brad and are going to do the king's bidding. Money over Emotions. IT'S PERFECT!!! :D :D :D Okay, Brad should do something heroic and cool now (like ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 4 part 3

    Sweet! Goodjob again. Okay to corrections: He was about eighteen thousand arms lengths up when the tree looped around into a knot and shot out into several different branches. Eighteen ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 4

    :D Two thumbs up on this one! Very good. I'm liking Dominic more and more, I like how you are developing his character. Also Whiperba has got to be one ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Awakening Ch.1

    All I can say is cool and interesting! Write more! The End

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 3

    Good! I definitely like this better. One thing The three simultaneously bent their legs, opened their wings and launched themselves into the air, spiraling upwards and forwards in perfect unison, ...

    Jun 23, 2007


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae