User avatar

greenjay

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 10 part 2

    Now, you know that one of our neighboring tribes was acting as an assassin for King Raztik, taking out men in what seemed to be natural accidents?" Seden nodded, frowning. ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 10 part 1

    Cool! I like it. On to next part...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 7 part 2

    Cool! Not too eventful but who cares. Goodjob. -some pun on greenjay

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 7 part 1

    Vathen unzipped the black cloak and pulled it off. I'd say you should say, "unbuttoned" his cloak, cause having zippers in a fantasy story is kind of dumb and an ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 2

    Suspense! Nothing better! You know, I liked it. Yes it is too short and I also suggest changing that last "Little did he know." but I do look forward to ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknwon Story Chap. 6 part 2

    A cry of a small animal sounded far off and the sounds of metal crashing, and running, brushing through the branches and leaves. He leapt off the branch towards the ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadow Walker

    Pretty cool! I liked it. Like most everyone else said, it could use some more discription to make it capture the readers interest. All in all, good job! -greenjay

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 9

    Sweetness! I like it. I also like how the forest spirit saves Kiera, and yay! someone finally beat the winged mercenaries! :P anyway good job! -Greenie

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Stroy Chap. 6 part 1

    According to Sorcerers and Sorcery “In order to achieve proper time traveling you basically [s]had[/s] have to create a rip in the current time line where you sit and enter ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan: Prologue

    Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!..... :cry: Oh, sorry. *Ahem.* okay, cool, sweet, awesome. I'm interested. What's next? I really like your vivid style. The forest was green and lush, bright, vivid colours masked the ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 8

    Two thumbs-up! Sweet! I don't really have anything to say, but it was good, so there... -Greenie

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 6

    He cooked his food before nightfall and ate it in the dark so the fire and smoke wouldn’t alert the dead-things. He felt the eyes of the Shade stare at ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 5

    Knall jerked up violently and looked around quickly. [s]Soon[/s] he stood up and leaned over to concentrate on the sound. Glancing over at the sleeping griffon [s]and[/s] he then returned ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 4

    With one last look at the gigantic dead, Khor turned on his heel s and ran for an open stone road. I think that's how you'd say it. As Khor ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 3

    As he approached the town the nets from the tower winked down at him. I know what you're getting at, but you should try to word that better. Lots of ...

    Jul 14, 2007


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore