User avatar

greenjay

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 12

    Sweet! Goodjob, I like this chapter. -Greenie

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap 9 part 1

    One spirits handed the one that seemed to be in charge a needle with a long, grey tube coming out of the end. One spirit handed The closed his eyes ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 5

    Cool! This is a sweet part. Goodjob! -the green one

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    I don't have anything to add, but I just want to say I'm going to be gone for a few days (sorry).

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin Karana turned to the man, who strangely resembled a tree. "You care to explain, sir?" "No...I don't; but I was rash, and though they got much less than they ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 4

    He ignores the food and cradled his head in his hands. ignored He went on through out his day, discussing the finer details of battle with a combat expert, and ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin No man could best me. I had 116 years of training behind me and though my strength was not superhuman (in human form), I was still very strong. I ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 3

    Not bad. You'll have to be very careful to stay away from cliches though for the next chapters. Goodjob. -the green one

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Three men joined the growing group, loggers by their look. The pixie looked at me strangely, wondering at my sudden swaying in the still evening. I then did something I'd ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Stroy Chap. 8 part 3

    That section was a little bit confusing, but more random than confusing. Anyway, I'm sure you'll explain it later. Goodjob. -the jay of green

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin (happens before my last post) I walked slowly towards the city gates, not wanting to draw attention. I passed under the large green wall and entered the city. A ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 2

    Khor sat next to him and another grey-thing drifted over and put a large glass of swirling ice d tea on a small platform next to the chair. Khor took ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 1

    Sup Polt. Me again... Knall was running as fast as his feet could carry him. He felt the wind blow by his face and the grass [s]blow [/s] swishing by ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Name: Tyrin Race: Dryad Age: 126 years (a young dryad) Appearance: a young oak sapling or a tall young man with very curly brown hair depending on his shape Special ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 7 part 3

    “Yes. They are the kings of Yeseve. They attempt to maintain peace and happiness and ("in" would be better than "and") this turbulent world.” Khor nodded to show he understood. ...

    Jul 22, 2007


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist