User avatar

greenjay

  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I heard a shout behind me, and turned around to see what was happening. The elf Warren lay spraled on the ground with everyone else crowded around him. I ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure DT

    A Wyvern works. But how about two or three gargoiles (or however you spell that) that some necromancer made alive as to destroy the city and guard the library. The ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin "Yes we should," I answered quickly, "we must make a big loop out of our way, as to reach the entrance I spoke of. I will guide anyone who ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure DT

    Excuse the ignorance but what's a Wyvren? I like the necromancer idea, but mabye the necromancer/necromancers would not be human, but instead could be some kind of bestie (cause besties ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sneak Peak at my Novel Under the Mountain!

    I changed some things that hopefully helped. Less telling more showing I hope. Note: the parentheses are there in place of footnotes, which I cannot do with this program. The ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure DT

    So, I think we should have some sort of big bestie(s) guarding the library. My first thought was dragon, but that's kind of boring and we already have one dragon ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Interesting, slightly confusing, and profound; just what's needed in a signiture. Hmmm, 8/10.

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 13

    I'm pretty sure it's chapter 13. Anyway, it's REALLY good. I like it, and I like how you show more of Dominic's character. Sweet. -Greenie

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 6

    Coolness, the plot thickens! (Just like soup! Oh, sorry, I'm hungry :P) -something with green and jay in it

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 5

    Knall’s eyes were constantly searching for Rezlel. He heard a gust of wind and turned around. Rezlel was floating there. He smiled and dove. Knall jumped after him and felt ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 4

    Khor stood and saw Kizen being ripped apart. He looked around and saw thousands of Jelseves gathered around Khor . He smiled and stood silently. The Jelseves gathered closer and ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 3

    Vathen looked around Yeseve and in his room but Vathen couldn’t find Khor anywhere. He began to ask various spirits about his whereabouts but none held the answer he was ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin (how about not having some character from outerspace come, now we must quest after the library of forgotten knowledge :P) "Greetings adventurers!" I said as I changed form. I ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 2

    Tis good! -greenjay

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan #1

    Lyllan stepped in to the doorway, taking another apron of (off) the hook as she did so, and walked over to the boy, tying the straps to fit as she ...

    Jul 26, 2007


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg