User avatar

greenjay

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap.11 part 2

    I'm back and my keyboard is smoking! Okay, here we go... First Knall lay in the darkness, listening to a distant bird chirping in the distance. Get rid of one ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 11 part 1

    Good! I didn't find anything to comment on, which is a good thing :P. I wish I had such a cool game! If you ever make millions marketing it, tell ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure DT

    Why don't we do the gargoyles? It's your call but it's kinda hard to switch now, unless you just deleted the last three posts (which is perfectly fine by me). ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 10 part 3

    “So how much further until we reach The Last City?” Ya, you gotta fix this. It's really wierd. I’m not sure if the crowds here are better or worse in ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making Characters mysterious?

    You've already got many good sujestions, but...too bad I'll put mine anyway ha! Here's what I think. To make a character real enough to believe and to make the character ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Note: I'm going to be gone for a week or so, (sorry) so...ya. Tyrin "Listen all of you!" I yelled, and everyone looked at me. "The library of Aranu is ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I have no idea what it is, but it sure looks cool. 9/10 -greenie

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 10 part 2

    “You let in-“ At that moment the boor dissolved and the man from last night stepped in. I think you meant door The (they) traversed many hallways and progressed down ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hi! What's up? Ya, you're probably not too old. Just think young :P. Anywho, welcome, and enjoy the most wonderousful YWS!!! -the green one (sorry my avatar's not so cute ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I looked up at the newcomer suspiciously. I didn't know who anyone was and didn't trust a single one of them, but something was up with this gryphon. He ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure DT

    :P

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: prologue-beneath the shadows

    Hmm...spooky. This could be really good, or it could be really wierd. Weird is not bad, but I mean wierd in a messed up sense. You can get off with ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure DT

    Gargoyles...I can spell! Ya okay...Human zombis sounds good. They could be invinsible (chop off head, and it grows back in a little bit) until we kill the gargoyles and/or evil ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 14

    Okay, what's with the two random weirdos? I didn't expect them...anyway I'm sure you have your reasons and blah, blah, blah, so I'll stop ranting. Besides that random part it ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 10 part 1

    When he returned he dumped his load on the ground in between both there (their) sleeping areas. Vathen had found a spot near the edge of a cliff. If you ...

    Aug 6, 2007


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe