User avatar

greenjay

  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    No Tas isn't a Rogue, he's part of the Kingdom of Zynar, from Xnrom. Sorry bout that.

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I stood up, towering above the rest of the group. "Hey, when I was sixteen I wasn't even up to your waist Julia...and that isn't very high," I teased; ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    That's good. Nice idea. Mathias I saw Tas leave the wall and smiled...Cameron was not far behind. If he did not pass this test, I would have to deal with ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    Sweet! That's all I have to say :P -greenie

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of Legolas

    Can't see much (you're probably tired of hearing that by now :P) but what I can see is really good! You should draw a pic of Brad. -GJ

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Cool, things look good, but we do need other people besides Rogues aswell. Mathias I stood atop the rock overlooking the Rogue camp. A clear voice rose in the breeze, ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I pushed the tent flap aside and walked out into the fresh summer night. The cool wind calmed my nerves and I reminisced on what had happened. The native ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Name: Known usually as the Head, Mathias Team/position: The feared leader of the Rogues Weapons: hand-axes he attaches to his bracers (blade curves over his fist), I might give him ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Assassin, knight, bounty hunter, or barbarian? Take up your command in this world of war! Basically it's this. There are many different groups in the land of Zynar, many different ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 16

    Brad landed smoothly on the top of the steps, the tips of his wings brushing the walls on either side of the stairs as he braked and his feet touched ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 12 part 3

    Sweet! The escape....Does Vathan know everyone? Who could he be? Hmmmmmm? Anyway, I didn't find anything wrong, except what sokool already said, so I don't have much to say :D. ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin The smoke rose in swirling tendriles from the dying ashes of our fire. I came slowly from the trees, in a pensive mood after the good meal i'd had. ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure DT

    Ya that's good. After we fight through a lot of zombis and then defeat the gargoyles, the wizard could come riding a Wyvern to fight us! Fun for all :D. ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 12 part 2

    The coolest part ever?! Oo, oo, I'm excited. I'll read it now :D. It opened and they stepp[s]ing[/s] ed inside. Derez quickly found the wheel and rested his hand on ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 12 part 1

    Looking out on the sunlit grass and the blue river, circling around the tower and out of sight. this isn't a complete sentance (don't you hate grammar) It was luckily ...

    Aug 20, 2007


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor