-
Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)
Not bad. The one thing that I noticed were the lines on the ground. They are fine to show hills and bumps and such, but you continued them across the ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
Mathias My wolf growled and I patted its head comfortingly. He quieted down. I looked around to make sure no one was looking, and I took flight. I circled above ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Tyrin I morphed quickly, palming my bow. The zombis were too preoccupied with the people at the camp to notice me yet...and my skin did blend well with the bark ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
Good idea...but now I have to figure out what to do with him. Mathias I landed on the high rock just as the sun reached its zenith. Without hesitation I ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
Mathias Suddenly I swerved backwards and began to circle downward. I could see nothing through the dense foliage, but was certain I had seen something as I passed over. Quickly ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 13 part 2
After walking most of the day, they [s]walked[/s] came under the darkness of the sky, the moon not in view but the stars lighting [s]his[/s] their way instead. The two ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
Mathias "Just make sure there is no trouble," I said as gently as I could (which was quiet harsh by most standards), "I do not want to be stabbed in ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Tyrin I gazed out of the trees, looking upon the commotion. I quickly grabbed my bow and stepped into camp. "Stop! Everyone just stop!!!" I yelled, and they all quieted ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Prologue: Soul-Mate
Just one quick thing...IF YOU QUIT MERCENARY WINGS I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem...okay, well isn't that nice? Anyway, I liked this, although most romances are BLAH to ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
Mathias "I understand that, but who are your people? What is the Kingdom of Zynar to you? Are not your people the Rogues, for we are a people, not just ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
Mathias I looked at her a long time, until finally I broke the silence. "You have held to your fathers word, showing your loyalty. I will make sure that Tas ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 13 part 1
Yay! Another section :D! Uh… Someone that can help us.” Knall still had [s]man[/s] more questions but was glad that Derez had answered at least some of his. 'There are ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
Mathias "Don't worry about your dear Tas. He won't be hurt...probably. Now who you have to worry about is yourself." I picked her up and literally flung her into the ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: War of Zynar
Mathias I saw Tas stop and turn around. He seemed as if he was talking to someone, but who that was I did not know. He then walked off into ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Mercenary Wings 17
New chapter, yay! On to reading :D. comment is...good job! I didn't find anything wrong except for the typos that kitty mentioned. Keep it up. -GJ
Aug 23, 2007
