User avatar

greenjay

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King - Chapter One

    Ianna J’engar-ai was the last of her kind; one of the few royal families left , hers (I'd say start a new sentance here) had been a particularly potent line, ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King - Prologue

    Ahh...yup...they about covered it all. It's an info dump, but if you could make it less info-dumpish you might pull it off. Don't ask me what that means, just follow ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Hi Emi! Thanks for joining. Mathias I stood and exited, allowing the boy to have my seat. I normally would have been angry at him, but I was too preoccupied ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 14 part 1

    He tiredly stood and stretched out his arms, causing his wings to stretch out even further. "He stood tiredly" would be better. Hehe. Derez turned the rock into a sword:D. ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I approached the cave slowly. Karana was lying on the ground, wounded but alive, and Warren lay beside her, much the same. I walked silently into the cave and ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin My staff cracked the skull of the nearest zombi, and then they were upon us. Hordes of them surrounded us, ever encroching closer, tightening their noose about our necks. ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Hi Amber! Thanks for joining. Mathias The cool darkness of my tent enveloped me and I pulled the heavy helmet off my head. I whipped the sweet off of my ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Maybe I'm just blind or somethin, but I can't really tell what that is. 6/10 I guess. -me

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Mary-Sue Litmus Test

    My character Rathur got a 14. Not all that bad but not all that good. He's kind of a stu (er whatever) except for the fact that he's a KILLER ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Finding Your Writing Niche

    Hmm...*Ponders.* I might be good at action, or maybe just making stuff up...Arg! You made me think. Now I'll have to figure out what I'm good at :P. Anywho, nice ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I came out of the sky and landed right behind the barbarian, renching the axe out of his grip. The barbarian stood facing Alana, and all see saw was ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Winter Memory

    Cool. I didn't find anything to this is a pointless post :P. I was a little confused :? , but I'm not really supposed to know what's going on so ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 13 part 3

    :twisted: *rubs hands together gleefully* :twisted: I've been looking forward to this! Did you change it some? It seems a bit different, maybe shorter. Anyway here I go. Let's see ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    The barbarians looked at me wide eyed, fearful, and wondering from whence I came. I did not alot them the time to ponder, but instead stepped forward, slitting the nearest ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Winter Memory

    Sweet! I finally found it :D. Here I go. Crystal was now running uphill, with the ranger's station perched on top [s]atop the hill[/s]. She could feel her legs growing ...

    Aug 29, 2007


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca