User avatar

greenjay

  • Writing Tips Re: How long should a chapter be?

    So, here's my dillema...How long should my chapters be? (I write fantasy by the way.) Some people perfer shorter, some longer, some medium length. Which ever way you like just ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Planning

    I'm probably just repeating what everyone else said but...ahem. Anyway, I started a novel where I had most everything planned out in most every detail. Um...I got so bored I ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 18

    I wondered why you hadn't posted in a while. Anyway, welcome back. I didn't find any grammatical errors or anything, but I did find one thing kind of strange. The ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FIVE

    I'm first :twisted: hehe! Do I get a prize :P. Okay fine, I'll shutup and critique. *Ahem* Ahh...the grammatical errors are...none. I didn't find any grammatical or spelling errors and ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 15 part 1

    Let's see, more detail...hmm. Like I said before, I really liked how Khor whooped the teacher in front of everyone when they were scared of the teacher. Everyone was all ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Is Tas dead? I hope not, we'll need him soon. Oh, and he might want to escape soon as well. Mathias "I think I might have a place for you," ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 15 part 1

    Mysteries Unraveled? FINALLY :D:D:D:D:D!!! He looked at his long black hair ; he let it hang in his eyes, looking at himself sadly. Add the bold ; thingymagig. Khor barely ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias "You did not seem to hear me," I said menacingly, glaring at her with my piercing eyes. "Who are you and why are you here? You are a native...for ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I walked up to Seeker slowly, gazing at him critically. "What's your game griffin?" I asked quietly. He turned and looked at me strangely. "What do you mean?" "What ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FOUR

    Aww! How sweet. Anywho good job...and don't worry, you don't HAVE to start with action. This is still interesting enough as is. -The Jay of Green

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias My hand was at her throat before she could stir. I was not magical, beside my gift of turning into a hawk, but I was a fighter, and did ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap 14 part 2

    Waa? That's long. Well, I'll try not to fall asleep :P, here I go... The man wearing red stepped out of the one who was carrying Khor. I don't get ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King - Chapter Three

    I don't really get this all, but maybe that's just me, and maybe you'll explain more later. Anyway, it was very good and once again I didn't find anything wrong ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING CHAPTER TWO

    Okay, now I critique :D. The holds are gathering in three day’s time," Ianna said eventually, striking for her room, a small cave just off the foremost mouth— so that ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING CHAPTER TWO

    I want to critique this but I just have one quick question. Where's chapter 2? -Ahh, Me

    Sep 2, 2007


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy