User avatar

greenjay

  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER EIGHT

    If he ran Tsuunai to death—if he did not spare a moment to stop. this doesn't make much sense. Tsuunai possessed magicks. no "k" in magics Sweet! I like this ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SEVEN

    Sorry it took me so long, I was busy :P. Ooo! More characters and more conflicts :D. Not bad, good job. -greenjay

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    *As soon as the plan is anounced I can work that out. Go to head's tent though if you want. (Sorry he keeps flying off :P)*

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I charged towards the wolf and suddenly jumped, grabbing a branch above me. I launced myself quickly upward, and when I knew she couldn't see me, I took flight, ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Besides being blinded by the really bright colors it's good. 8/10

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I smiled and stroked the horses nose. Then my face hardened and I looked at the two Rogues. "I need you to get these things for me," I said ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10, hate that weirdo. *ahem* -GJ

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SIX

    Though J’engar-ai had expressed no intention of coming, there was an empty chair to the High King’s throne, announcing its presence though Ianna had not arrived. She arrived, as per ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Hehe. 7/10 ~Me

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Sotry Chap. 15 part 2

    Khor reached out and touched a milky black egg and quickly left fro fear of getting caught, this brought amusement to Rakari, causing her to laugh most of the way ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I approached Quin and Tobias quickly, glancing around to make sure that the other one was no where about. "Listen you two, I have a job for you," I ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does one write a battle scene?

    Well, looks like I've been beat to it :D. I read Jack's article as well, and it was very helpful. I do have a few suggestions I might point out ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: avatars!

    #2 :D

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How long should a chapter be?

    Ya, I agree with you on that. But forgeting posting online and such, how long should a CHAPTER be? - :o

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How long should a chapter be?

    1000 words doesn't seem like much for a whole chapter. Might be though, I don't know that's why I'm asking :P. I'd say 1000 words or less is good for ...

    Sep 5, 2007


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary