User avatar

greenjay

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Hmm...7/10. Kinda bland and uncolorful but nice and shiny :P. -GJ

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    So, you might be wondering why I put this here, but I shall explain. We need to descide what is going to happen. It is much better if we have ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I looked at the two through my mask and grabbed my sword. I began to sharpen it and they shuffled around uncomfortably. "I will go to Quin and Tobias. ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FOURTEEN AND FIFTEEN

    Hmm...Two thumbs up. :smt023 :smt023 Very good! -gryngeay

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I smiled at Tas. "We will do our best not to harm the civilians," I said looking at Alana to make sure she heard, "and though most of the ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 19

    Ahh...why didn't Seden shoot Erik? It makes some sense that he'd hide and only put the branch back after Erik left, but why waste the chance? He could have easily ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING Chapters Twelve and Thirteen

    Ah, first off there is no chapter titles, which you need if you're gonna have two chapters in one post :P. They arrived in Tvaar a week later, passing silently ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING CHAPTER TEN - and eleven?

    The messenger fled, wisely believing that Anull would have little hesitation taking out his frustrations on the poor messenger. Anull slammed a fist down onto the arm of his crown ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I stared at them while I tied my mask tightly back on. "I have a basic plan, but I cannot proceed without certain information. Two agents are currently at ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin "Quick Seeker! Drop me on the gargoyle if you can!" Seeker clammed his beak shut and pounded his wings quickly. We began to rise. As soon as we got ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER NINE

    Sweetness...that's about all I can say. It is very good and I found no typos or grammer mistakes and nothing came to my mind to correct so there. Tumbs up! ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin Suddenly the creature sniffed and then veered towards us. He missed us by an inch but immediately turned around. I clambered up Ryouku's back and yelled at our stone ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I stood with my back to them, my arms crossed. I waited, letting the expectant silence drag on. Finally I turned around and spoke, "I have a story for ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I watched the fight from above, interested. I did not like or trust the native, and I did not know how to deal with Tas. Hopefully they'd kill each ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 19

    Cool! I like this section. Didn't find anything to comment on. Good job! -GJ

    Sep 10, 2007


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi