User avatar

greenjay

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 16 part 3

    Yay! Yet another section in the wonderful saga :D. “Stop being stupid. The more you forbid it the more I want to help you.” “You’re something Rakari.” You forgot to ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Reasons To Kill

    :shock: *turnes and glances around nervously* Gulp. Very good job! You scared me :P. I only have one suggestion. The mood in this piece is somewhat off. It starts out ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Hmm...who should die? I could. That would probably work :D. -greenie

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Come on. It would be good if we could at least have a basic idea before we start with the assassination.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin We marched through the forest, the line of questers stretching out behind me. The tunnel was drawing near. I knew that once we entered, whatever or whoever guarded the ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Wanna be a mentor?

    Count me in. -the green one

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I walked toward the group riding the wolf. He growled and Tas jumped, turning around to see me aproach. "Are you ready?" I asked the trio, and they all ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 16 part 2

    As they traveled on Knall noticed there seemed to be something humongous and gray in the far off distance. big or large might be a better word. He suddenly wasn’t ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 20

    Kiera raised her head and took a welcome breath of fresh air as they hovered, barely in motion in the air. you forgot that :P Aww! Poor Brad...ya, anyway good ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    No one else told me about the site; I was searching for a forum for young writers because I desperately wanted something like this, or a writer pen pal, or ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello peeps

    Hey! I remember you :P. Hope this account doesn't mess up :D, see ya around and about. -GJ

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10, not too colorful but sweet! Kinda dark and depressing but it still rocks. ;)

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I tapped her lightly on the shoulder and Alana spun around quickly, her knife outstretched. I smiled, pleased. "Are you ready?" "Yes," she said, lowering the knife. Quin and ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SIXTEEN

    Ah...unnecessary is all that I can say. How does it help the plot anyway? I mean, I have romance in my novel, but this isn't even romantic, it's just...too much. ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 16 part 1

    " When you do your magic it will feel even more powerful and you will need to practice on taming that as well. I apologize if that is not a ...

    Sep 16, 2007


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein