User avatar

grainne

  • Writer's Market Re: Journal Accepting Submissions

    Publication opportunity! Radiate Literary Journal is looking for submissions to the Winter 20/21 issue. I'm an editor with them, so feel free to PM me with questions and I'll do ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Writer's Market Re: Publication Opportunity: Radiate Literary Journal

    Hi Mahira, I'll PM you with more information.

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! New member here.

    Thank you! It's been fantastic so far. :)

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! New member here.

    Hi Mellifera! I like to write anything that's currently interesting to me, which can span a wide variety of genres. Currently I'm enjoying experimental flash fiction. :) What do you ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Writer's Market Re: Publication Opportunity: Radiate Literary Journal

    Hi everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know about a publication opportunity for young writers. I work for Radiate Literary Journal as an editor. The journal is run by student ...

    Aug 19, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! New member here.

    Hi everyone! I'm new to the Young Writer's Society, but so far it looks like a really interesting place for young writers to come alongside one another with support and ...

    Aug 18, 2020


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore