User avatar

goodolnoah

goodolnoah

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    I actually just posted my first chapter this weekend!

    Mar 4, 2024
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    I have previous stories that I've worked on very recently! I wanted to look through to reformat/edit a bit before posting though. The one I'm planning on posting right now ...

    Feb 22, 2024
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    I was introduced to YWS by a friend. I’ve been looking for a place like this to both post my writing and begin to read other’s works so I can ...

    Feb 20, 2024


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes