User avatar

goodolnoah

goodolnoah

  • Art & Photography Re: Ladys Art stffs

    UR ART IS SO NICE, I can't believe I discovered this so late!

    Jun 24, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast’s doodles and stuff

    Subscribed, IMMEDIATELY

    Jun 22, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Goodolnoah's Art and Shenanigans!

    @OrabellaAvenue @ToastK I like Krita, but I have other options too…I have been thinking about switching over to clip studio or even photoshop, but I’ve been using Krita since I ...

    Jun 22, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Goodolnoah's Art and Shenanigans!

    @ToastK Hmm, I have been trying to work on anatomy recently. Thank you for the advice on shadows! Frankly, I am lost most of the time when it comes to ...

    Jun 21, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Goodolnoah's Art and Shenanigans!

    Hello to any passersby! Think of this as a little archive on art that I post. I'll be updating this forum with art, character designs, photography, videos, etc! Feel free ...

    Jun 21, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Raven (Tries To) Draw

    Interesting! Procreate is also a great program to use! I personally use Krita on my computer. I have profiles on google slides that I like to have up while I ...

    May 21, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Raven (Tries To) Draw

    Aww yeah, just made my Tuesday 100x better! I am also curious what program you use! And do you keep character profiles of your characters from The Forsaken Race? (asking ...

    May 21, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Raven (Tries To) Draw

    Awww, Kita looks great! I think your artstyle has a certain softness about it that helps it stand out!

    May 15, 2024


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42