User avatar

goodolnoah

goodolnoah

  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NovMo 2025: Generation Escapees

    Human experimentation. No. Even better? Human CHILD experimentation. It’s cool that this has evolved from a sort of roleplay! I also like your goal. It’s modest but cunning. I would ...

    Mar 20, 2025
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: April 2025 Camp NovMo: The Lost Dragon

    Oooo I love this topic! I love the idea of tiering goals and I think I tend to do that too. 30k is CRAZY to someone like me but you’ve ...

    Mar 20, 2025
  • Art & Photography Re: chi's photography

    YEAH I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY! Is this street photography? Regardless I really like the lighting!

    Mar 5, 2025
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast’s doodles and stuff

    Nah bro, this kid is traumatized I can tell because he's doing the

    Jan 25, 2025
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast’s doodles and stuff

    This is awesome man! I actually really like the pose and HANDS. Hands are truly the bane of my existence.

    Jan 20, 2025
  • Art & Photography Re: Goodolnoah's Art and Shenanigans!

    Wow...I totally forgot this existed. Uhm.,.Here's a render(?) of one of my old characters, Terra! I'll spoil it because there is a light amount of blood.

    Dec 11, 2024
  • NovMo Archives Re: Book Trailer Contest

    Hello fellow book trailerers! Here's a link to my book trailer - Dawn of D.R.U. Book Trailer for YWS TW: Cartoonish depictions of blood, FLASHING IMAGES, Possible overstim Art, photography, ...

    Nov 10, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Raven (Tries To) Draw

    This art GOES HARD. Like seriously your character designs are so nice and seem soo at home in ur world! Leiytning came out AWESOME, he looks super badass 8)

    Aug 5, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast’s doodles and stuff

    That's awesome! I really like the way your rendering looks!

    Aug 3, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July ‘24 Aloha ’Oe

    Thank you for coming along with us! Your cover art is stunning and learning a WHOLE NEW LANGUAGE for a story is crazy. Seems like you did a lot of ...

    Jul 29, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '24: Dawn of D.R.U. (WIP)

    Day 28 of 31 Progress -GOAL REACHED! Overall, I wrote 11,387 words in July. My current draft stands at 15,767 words. Which is slightly past where I wanted to land. ...

    Jul 28, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Kay is Late and Overmotivated

    Yo! Happy to have you on board! I’ve also had a busy month and I’ve been trying to write for Camp NaNo when I can, a 5,000 word goal is ...

    Jul 25, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '24: Dawn of D.R.U. (WIP)

    Day 18 of 31 Progress Today I got to sit down and write a chapter focusing more on my side characters. It’s essentially one chapter with a bunch of mini-stories ...

    Jul 19, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Goodolnoah's Art and Shenanigans!

    Hello!!! I redesigned one of my older characters named Fi-So who is in my current story. I wasn't digging their new design, so I decided to do a new piece ...

    Jul 19, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July ‘24 Aloha ’Oe

    Woah! Coding is hard, man! But I am happy to hear it. I am also happy to know we are more "fun first" as a community. I've always tried to ...

    Jul 16, 2024


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird