-
Re: April 25’ Camp NovMo | Days of D.R.U.(Sci-fi/Space Opera)
I think I'll start doing daily(ish) updates, since my friends here seem to be doing so. 4/8 Words Today - 353 Progress - 1525/15000 Extra? - A line! "Radio felt ...
Apr 9, 2025 -
Re: April 2025 Camp NovMo: Baking RomCom
I totally feel you with not having the time during a work week to write. I feel like I do best when I have the whole DAY to write. Recently ...
Apr 9, 2025 -
Re: Raven (Tries To) Draw
Ouuu I really like the design of Ravena and Anabel! I really see the Hollow Knight inspo with Ravena, she looks like she could be a cool boss!!!
Apr 7, 2025 -
Re: April 25’ Camp NovMo | Days of D.R.U.(Sci-fi/Space Opera)
Hey hey! 4/4 Tasks Completed: -Created a new character for a plot! As I was expanding a story line I realized I was sorta...missing a minor antagonist. They will be ...
Apr 4, 2025 -
Re: Camp NovMo '25: The Girl Who Stole the Moon
I don't think I can put into words (as a Daughter of War fan) how much hype these character bios GIVE ME!!! Jovana, Jase, and Josephines involvements are VERY intriguing ...
Apr 4, 2025 -
Re: Camp NovMo '25: breaking the fourth wall
Aw yeah! I'm just seeing this but it looks SOOO interesting. I love stuff that messes with TIME and the 4TH WALL! Some of my favorite topics. Huy Ha Van's ...
Apr 3, 2025 -
Re: April 2025: Camp NovMo || Agents of Time
yesss! Awesome Lady!
Apr 2, 2025 -
Re: April 2025: Camp NovMo || Agents of Time
I think 1,000 words a day is a great goal! It's pretty good to keep it loose though, and certainly leave yourself time so you don't burnout!!
Mar 31, 2025 -
Re: April 25’ Camp NovMo | Days of D.R.U.(Sci-fi/Space Opera)
Thank you all of y'all! I'm not really sure what exact genre I fall into, @carlito I think Space Opera is probably closest to a multiverse narrative, so I went ...
Mar 31, 2025 -
Re: Camp NovMo April 25: Timeless Forevermore
I LOVE stuff that messes with time! I wonder what more rules about this forest are? Language stuff is SOO hard, I give you props for even messing with that! ...
Mar 31, 2025 -
Re: April 2025 Camp NovMo: Baking RomCom
I feel the exact same way about the car situation. Only my best ideas come to me when I am on the road and I usually rush somewhere so I ...
Mar 30, 2025 -
Re: April 25’ Camp NovMo | Days of D.R.U.(Sci-fi/Space Opera)
Days of D.R.U.(Sci-fi/Space Opera) *Adult Fiction *Reluctant Hero *Ensemble Cast/Found Family *Multiverse/Genre-bending *Star-crossed Lovers *Corrupt Organization *Character Focused *Forced to Work fo
Mar 27, 2025 -
Re: Camp NovMo '25: The Girl Who Stole the Moon
This looks real interesting! seeing the return of Hermes and Apollo after seeing them in Daughter of War has me intrigued. Even though the way Rhea gets into the situation ...
Mar 26, 2025 -
Re: April 2025 Camp NovMo: All that Glitters / EDITING MADNESSSS
This sounds fun! I’m assuming All That Glitters has been in development for some time. When is this part of the novel taking place? Is the section on the golden ...
Mar 20, 2025 -
Re: April 2025 Camp NovMo: Baking RomCom
Aww yeah! I think I have a deep-seeded yearning to read a rom-com or romance one day and I love the premise of both of these. I am personally a ...
Mar 20, 2025
