User avatar

goodolnoah

goodolnoah

  • NovMo Archives Re: Novmo 25' - Demons in Tokyo

    To add, I am using Dante's inferno for inspiration. I will be naming each chapter after a layer of hell, and all characters are associated in some way with characters ...

    Oct 29, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25: One for Sorrow

    I love the use of nursery rhyme themes here. Also I LOVE BODY HORROR RAHHHHH

    Oct 28, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo25: Soul Watchers

    Haha I will probably also be pantsing my Novmo works as well... I like the ties between royalty and magic, plus this seems like it will not be too serious ...

    Oct 28, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo 2025 - Time-Shifters: Exile

    I saw this in the workings during camp novmo! I'm glad its coming along well. I'd love to hear more about the main characters and worldbuilding.

    Oct 28, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25: A Year in College

    This looks great! It feels really realistic and personal and that's something we need more of in the writing space. I'm not sure if this is semi-autobiographical, but I also ...

    Oct 28, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Novmo 25' - Demons in Tokyo

    The "light" side is north of the equator, so Japan is inhabited by humans. So it is more or less the same or VERY similar. The government is likely in ...

    Oct 28, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Novmo 25' - Demons in Tokyo

    Demons in Tokyo *Adult Fiction *Anti-hero *Character Focused *Romance/Action Elevator pitch Freya Lilithia, the disgraced daughter of a family of Darkened (demons) travels to Tokyo to find her ex-girl

    Oct 20, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Novmo '25: Hotel California

    This sounds super interesting! I participated a bit in that Storybook RP, so I would love to see a world that expands on that concept!

    Oct 20, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: novmo '25 - theatre sapphics

    Yeah let's go!!!

    Oct 20, 2025
  • Art & Photography Re: Raven (Tries To) Draw

    Holy **** these all look AWESOME. I think Lydia, Hinata, and Russet probably look the most like I imagined them. I love Alice too (obv when I saw her name ...

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: July 25' Camp NovMo | Days of D.R.U.(Sci-fi/Space Opera)

    eh...I wanted to do more but what can I say? Life got the better of me. With studying abroad and a newfound interest in RPMO I got swept up. I ...

    Aug 3, 2025
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Badges Thread July 2025

    Spot! Participant: Days of DRU

    Aug 3, 2025
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: July 25' Camp NovMo | Days of D.R.U.(Sci-fi/Space Opera)

    I've been pretty out of this cuz of RPMO and such, but I really just wanted to post my progress. This last week I've been working on a video essay ...

    Jul 15, 2025
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: July 25' Camp NovMo | Days of D.R.U.(Sci-fi/Space Opera)

    Days of D.R.U.(Sci-fi/Space Opera) *Adult Fiction *Reluctant Hero *Ensemble Cast/Found Family *Multiverse/Genre-bending *Star-crossed Lovers *Corrupt Organization *Character Focused *Forced to Work fo

    Jun 30, 2025
  • Art & Photography Re: Raven (Tries To) Draw

    ouuu these are awesome! I really love the snow one. It looks like a setpiece that could be used in one of your books!

    May 10, 2025


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse