-
Re: Toast’s doodles and stuff
Holy PEAK. Toast I don't think I say this seriously enough but I am so in love with the whimsical feel (and androgyny) of your artstyle. Seems like you've improved ...
Jul 31 -
Re: Camp Novmo 2026 | Demons in Tokyo
Thank you for the support guys! Draft one of this one is finished so I would consider my work here done lol. I had the 50,000 word up because I ...
Jul 31 -
Re: Camp Novmo 2026 | Demons in Tokyo
Pleased to reveal that I finished! Wrote ~26,000 words this month with a final word count of 41,427! Little image to push as well :D
Jul 27 -
Re: Trophies Thread| Camp NovMo July '26
spot!!!
Jul 23 -
Re: Camp NovMo July ‘26| Paltry Preliminary Projects
Ouuu that is awesome! Wot program did u make it in?
Jul 18 -
Re: Book Trailer Contest
Demons In Tokyo book teaser! I know there's probably not a lot of people participating since there's so much going on, but I got an itch and decided to make ...
Jul 16 -
Re: Camp Novmo 2026 | Demons in Tokyo
Log 7/14/26 God it has been a while since I've done something on here lol I almost forgot bbcode Let's make a little list here. Strike-through represents done, and bold ...
Jul 14 -
Re: july camp novmo 26: the fic that has seen empires fall
Doctor PEAK, awesome. 300k words deep is insane lol Good luck writing!
Jul 14 -
Re: Camp NovMo July ‘26| Paltry Preliminary Projects
Nice toast! I am so glad to see you still active around here! Good luck with everything! Can I also ask what Metro Designing is?
Jul 14 -
Re: Camp NovMo July '26: puppets? zombies? maybe both
Go go go! Fly like an Eagle! For novmo stuff, I usually just push other projects to the side to work on writing. I found worrying about wordcount isnt really ...
Jul 14 -
Re: Camp NovMo ‘26: Sidequest Season, Babe!
Hey 3500 is really good! Keep it up! I also love that you are going mixed-media with this project! Will you be posting some of the mixtapes along with it?
Jul 14 -
Re: Camp Novmo 2026 | Demons in Tokyo
Not gonna go as much into detail, but I'm gonna finish up my wip from last Novmo. I was abroad in Japan so I got 15,000 words in and finished ...
Jul 14 -
Re: Novmo 25' - Demons in Tokyo
Second and likely final writing update. Ya, midterms got me this month. I am quite happy with my outcome this month because it meets the normal output I can usually ...
Nov 30, 2025 -
Re: Novmo 25' - Demons in Tokyo
Okay! First writing update. With life, studying abroad, and the dreaded MIDTERMS, I have gotten less done than I expected to. I have gotten about 2/10 chapters done this time ...
Nov 18, 2025 -
Re: Novmo '25: Hotel California
I like how your making allusions to the real world (with stuff like the car types and "cola") but also turning this into some sort of spacey adventure! Really feels ...
Nov 11, 2025
