-
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Flames
Mar 13, 2015 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Don't read this book!
Dec 23, 2014 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Well. Here you are. I was running down a hill. Hills... oh how I never new that my sister was going to die on this hill and come back as ...
Dec 23, 2014 -
Re: How Do You Plan?
I create a scene where I sometimes draw the characters and write everything about them. With this I can make the story revolve around them as I go with the ...
Dec 14, 2014 -
Re: Plagiarism and Copyright Infringement
I hate plagarism. Someone's stolen from me before. I drew a picture on deviantart and then on some warrior cat site there was same picture with someone claiming that it ...
Dec 7, 2014 -
Re: December Art & Photo Contest!
Here's my entry!
Dec 7, 2014 -
Re: Books
Awesome
Dec 4, 2014 -
Re: Books
If you could go into any story for one day which one would you enter? I think I would want to enter the world of divergent but at the same ...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Post your art here!
lol
Nov 4, 2014
