-
Re: 2015 New Years Resolutions
Oh yeah, Mine is to try and be a bit calmer around exams and to try and ease down stress levels. Yeah, I get stressed easily
Dec 14, 2014 -
Re: 2015 New Years Resolutions
Wow good luck on that @InformalTraditions
Dec 14, 2014 -
Re: Which book made you feel the most?
Probably The Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant :)
Dec 14, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
8/10
Dec 14, 2014 -
Re: Favourite Christmas Songs!
It has to be 'We wish you a merry christmas' for me. I mean, they start off so lovely and then go off topic, pleading for Figgie pudding! It's so ...
Dec 13, 2014 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
T eddy h eard e lephants c alling a t iny, c razy, h elpless p ony, H erbert. ' R eally!?' a we-inspiring S am e xclaimed. ...What?
Dec 13, 2014 -
Re: 80,000 works!
Think how many individual ideas that is! It just shows how much imagination there is between all of us!
Dec 13, 2014 -
Re: Christmasify My Avatar!
I would like to get christmasified :D
Dec 12, 2014 -
Re: Did someone say cake? (YWS Birthday Badge)
I think that @WritinginRome and @AlexSushiDog deserves some cake nom nom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YWS
Nov 16, 2014
