-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
I know I posted recently but I wanted to show my haruhi fujioka cosplay :smt003 (don't have the tie yet) When she first arrives (I don't have brown eyes and ...
Apr 24, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Aaaaand I cut all of my hair off
Apr 17, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
@Keepwriting aw haha I got used to cosplaying in public after going halfway across London on the underground dressed up.
Mar 25, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Cosplayed as Erza from fairy tail recently :smt003
Mar 25, 2016 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hey guys! It's been a while haha. Hopefully I can get on more again! :D
Jan 28, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Decided to take a cheeky selfie before karate ^-^
Sep 12, 2015 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
YWS NOOOOOOO
Jun 7, 2015 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
I give you both the power to make me realise that I need to unsubscribe from this thread!
May 21, 2015 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
The ads I get on this website...
May 18, 2015 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power of blanking minds into a messy sludge in which the victim would never be able to see you again
May 18, 2015 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to walk into computers and TVs to be transferred into the movie/cartoon/story you are reading/watching
May 16, 2015 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
@steampowered
May 8, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Meow (gah sorry the pic is so big)
May 7, 2015 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
@steampowered allow me to translate ;) OMG.HI.LONG.TIME.NO.CHAT.HAVE.A.COOKIE.OLD.AMIGO
May 7, 2015 -
Re: Three New JMs!
Congrats!
May 1, 2015
