-
Re: British and American Spellings: The Differences
YWS has a diverse population, with members from all over the world - members who use different types of English. From countless experiences I have found that the different types ...
Apr 2, 2015 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to tell a person's life span just by looking at them!
Mar 28, 2015 -
Re: What is happiness?
Smiles. Lots and lots of smiles-if everyone else is happy, I am happy
Mar 24, 2015 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [3]
Welcome @Nourhan !
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Crazy
Mar 16, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Voice v 2.0
Probably a very british accent XD Sorry for the fan in the background XD
Mar 16, 2015 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [3]
Welcome to YWS @Fighter4Life !!!! If you need anything, just ask :D *gives welcome cake*
Mar 16, 2015 -
Re: Introducting 'Translature'
That is a really good idea!
Mar 15, 2015 -
Re: Faulker in the House, Yall
Hmm either black butler or Tokyo ghoul, you?
Mar 15, 2015 -
Re: Faulker in the House, Yall
Welcome! If you need anything just ask! I like anime too!
Mar 15, 2015 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Carer
Mar 14, 2015 -
Re: Title Feedback
Ooh I like that! But at the same time I don't know. Gaaah, I like it but I don't. I'll just say it's pretty good. ------ The creator
Mar 14, 2015 -
Re: How to describe Gore?
Sorry but this is a bit late but I have a little thing to add to the killing. From what I have learnt from writing horror, there is a few ...
Mar 13, 2015 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Flames
Mar 13, 2015 -
Re: Change One Letter [3]
Bends
Mar 13, 2015
