-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
A character haha .o. @poopsie
Apr 24, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
I know I posted recently but I wanted to show my haruhi fujioka cosplay :smt003 (don't have the tie yet) When she first arrives (I don't have brown eyes and ...
Apr 24, 2016 -
Re: Introduce Yourself A Second Time
1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Hmmm... I could go unhealthy and say cookies but then I would get sick of ...
Apr 24, 2016 -
Re: Story in Six Words
Crying, he reached out, "Don't go..."
Apr 23, 2016 -
Re: Books you loved more than the movie...
THE DIVERGENT SERIES. I mean the books were awesome and the first movie was pretty close and good. But Insurgent was, whilst good, so far from the book that it ...
Apr 17, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Aaaaand I cut all of my hair off
Apr 17, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
@Keepwriting aw haha I got used to cosplaying in public after going halfway across London on the underground dressed up.
Mar 25, 2016 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Cosplayed as Erza from fairy tail recently :smt003
Mar 25, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Space
Mar 25, 2016 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hey guys! It's been a while haha. Hopefully I can get on more again! :D
Jan 28, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
MERP
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Decided to take a cheeky selfie before karate ^-^
Sep 12, 2015 -
Re: Hi Guys/Gals!
Welcome to YWS ^-^
Aug 28, 2015 -
Re: Hello Guys
Welcome, Lempro, to the wondrous world of YWS
Aug 28, 2015 -
Re: Hi, I'm new!
WELCOME TO THE LAND OF WRITING AND FRIENDSHIP *throws confetti and does a greeting dance*
Aug 7, 2015
