-
Re: Plagiarism and Copyright Infringement
I hate plagarism. Someone's stolen from me before. I drew a picture on deviantart and then on some warrior cat site there was same picture with someone claiming that it ...
Dec 7, 2014 -
Re: December Art & Photo Contest!
Here's my entry!
Dec 7, 2014 -
Re: Books
Awesome
Dec 4, 2014 -
Re: Books
If you could go into any story for one day which one would you enter? I think I would want to enter the world of divergent but at the same ...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Did someone say cake? (YWS Birthday Badge)
I think that @WritinginRome and @AlexSushiDog deserves some cake nom nom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YWS
Nov 16, 2014 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [3]
Hello Samantha :P
Nov 5, 2014 -
Re: Post your art here!
lol
Nov 4, 2014 -
Re: A foreward to friends
Hello! Welcome to YWS! :smt003
Oct 30, 2014
