User avatar

gloss1

  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Doodles

    These drawings are awesome! Your really talented at drawing! :D

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Bird.

    This picture is really good! Birds (for me) are really hard to do because I dont like to get pictures off the internet but I cant draw actuall bird because ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: At the beach.

    These pictures make me want to go to the beach!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Origami Animals

    These pictures are really cool! My favorite is the pigs at the end and in every picture I knew what the animal was! Most of the time I dont know ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Drawings

    Your really good at drawing! I find most artwork really good and I think thats because I stink at drawing! :D anyway these are amazing!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Naruto Chibi

    Thats really good!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos for Animal Lovers!

    I LOVE the to pics of your cat they are amazing!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    These pictures are amazing!!!!

    Mar 31, 2011


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn