User avatar

gloss1

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem on the general stupidness of the human race.

    this is a great poem! I agree that there are people that try to make other people mad because it seems to be "fun" so this poem speaks the truth ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: All Dressed in Black -A Ballad

    Your really good at rhyming :D

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: stupid secrets

    This poem is really good and I bet there are a lot of people that can relate to the poem, because there a lots of people that have told a ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: deleted

    I like this poem! I really like the title too!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    All I'm going to say is that I would definitely follow this story!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Midnight Walk Through Zombie Park: Chapter One

    This is a interesting topic! I don't really hear much about zombies in books (Or at least what I read) I would definetly follow this story!!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    These pictures are amazing!!!!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dry Rain

    I enjoyed the poem! It's very true! I really liked the end too!!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Picture Perfect

    I really liked the poem! and I like the title "Picture Perfect"!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the wind

    Yeah there are lots of errors but I was going somewhere and i had already posted it so I'm gonna fix it. The only reason I'm writing about this is ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the wind

    I’m from cornstalks, Hay bails, And cow pies. I’m from the place that horses run free, I’m from Wyoming. The place that makes you forget all that’s making you crazy. ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I look at you

    When I look at you I see faith, I feel trust, and I feel warm. When I look at you I worry of the day I have to let go. ...

    Mar 31, 2011


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew