User avatar

gleek456

  • Archive Re: Edge Of Glory *Permission Only | Starting*

    Decided not to take te Advisor... Name: Blair Amoré Mevéntuz Age: 19, almost 20. Gender: Female Race: Mage Rank: Commoner Allegiance: Jadira, and self. Appearance: Blair has long, curly blonde ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Edge Of Glory *Permission Only | Starting*

    Hi! Can I please reserve the Mage slot? Profile will be up today or tomorrow. :)

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Blazed (Closed/started)

    (Please tell me if this is okay! If not, PM me. :) ) Camille Huntington I slipped on a white cardigan as I exited my room. I had to go ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy *Started*

    Prima Pierce | Outside of DWMA I let out an annoyed huff as I walked on the grounds of the school. Dono, what's the matter with him? He is... What's ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy *Started*

    Prima Pierce | Mission Board I tilted my head as I examined the mission board, Dono right beside me. There were some missions completed, some pending, and many free. I ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    Rose Corazon "Bye Mom!" I cried. Me and Gezon waved goodbye to mom as she drove off. I turned around to face the camp. I gripped my bags, and shoved ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy *Started*

    Nate Pierce | Walking home from DWMA I listened to the footsteps of my shoes, as I walked home with Rima and Andy. I raised an eyebrow at Rima. I ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Blazed (Closed/started)

    Hey Ice! How goes it? I really like the X-Men, so I'll join! :) Oh, and you kinda forgot the "Appearance" and "Age" category, so I'll just slip it in ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rumoured (Closed/ Started)

    I don't want this SB to die! So I'll just post with Dmitri. :) Dmitri Marksam | The In Boutique After trying to drag Dylan downstairs, I decided to go ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Seventh Shadow~ Started (4 Spots open)

    Alexios Freidrich | Music Room I stiffened as someone tapped my shoulder. When I heard a voice, I exhaled and turned around. "Erm... Sorry to interrupt... Um," the boy trailed ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Adventure! ( closed- started)

    ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Seventh Shadow~ Started (4 Spots open)

    What Isabelle's wearing: Dress- Mask- Isabelle Freidrich | Ballroom I stood at the refreshments tables, staring at the sweets haunting me. There were cupcakes, chocolates, and cakes of all sorts. ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Los Angeles Trials

    Alicia Oliver "Listen up! If you guys think we should get moving, then let's go! Everybody find a backpack you're comfortable with carrying, and fill it with the supplies you ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: In The Land of Narnia... (DEAD)

    Here is your Snow Queen! :) Name: Lucinda Marsis Age: 1543, but she looks 21. Gender: Female Race: Jinn, Si'lat A Narnian creature from the land of Charn. A Si'lat ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]

    *Winnie Martinez* After examining the pretty key, I shoved it in my pocket. I sighed and looked at my bags. Which bag was my clothes in again? If no one ...

    Sep 27, 2011


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns