User avatar

gleek456

  • Art & Photography Re: Ezio Auditore

    Hi there! Wow, your picture are amazing! It reminds me of Assasin's Creed. I love it! I love the color palette you used, it reminds me of royal colors from ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone Called Her Name

    Hi there! I really like your poem! It's sad, it's gloomy. It captivates a lot of emotions. I like it. I'm not much of a poet, so I can't really ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

    Justagirl, your character can be a female! No problem!

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

    Name: Marissa Vanderven Age: (15-30 years) 18 Appearance: Marissa has long, blonde, curly hair and olive green eyes. Marissa has a fit and athletic build, and a slim figure. She's ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

    VuzzyCat- Thanks! I saved you a slot already. Post soon! fictionfanatic/RainyDay- No problem and... the computer burst into flames? Wow, that's huge. No problem, I totally understand.

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Name: (Both names.) Elise Paige Gender: Female Age: 18 Doll or Rogue: Rogue Appearance: (Words and/or picture. Anime pictures are accepted) Elise has long, blonde, curly hair and chocolate brown ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Save me a spot as a rogue please! Profile will be up by tomorrow, it sounds fun!

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Penelope Hart As I headed towards Prince Casamir, a strong grip held me back. Almost bashing someone in the nose, I turn around, fists ready to fight. Once I found ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yum, Onigiri

    This is so cute! I love the Gimp! I've seen rice balls in several anime before, but the main characters couldn't really make them well (Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! and Special ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: I need to buy new pencils. (Edited... kinda)

    Second Logan Lerman drawing I came across today! Gosh, I think I'm getting lucky! You drew him so perfect, period! He looks so cute as always. Did you use a ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who!

    O.O It's LOGAN! I love Logan Lerman so much! I also love your picture! The hair is amazing! The eyes are enchanting, the lips are awesome, and the ear... how ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Cover

    Hi there! I love your cover! But it reminds me of a lot of Sarah Dessen's books. The plot is very original though. I really love your cover! I love ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: "Shoalmain's princess" Novel Cover

    Hi there! I love your cover! It looks like you knew exactly what you wanted from the start. It looks professional to me! I love the color palette you used, ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Her Name is Peace

    Hi there! I really like your poem! Peace is something everyone wants, right? I'm not a poet, so I can't really help you improve, but I can praise and encourage ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Penelope Hart After that little scene with the girl, I started to walk around to kill time. I was finished stealing for today, and decided to wait for anything interesting ...

    Jul 14, 2011


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)