User avatar

gleek456

  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Yeah, I think injury is a better situation. x)

    Aug 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Hey guys! I just caught up on all your awesome ideas (phew!). Gosh, this is such an awesome and fun storybook! :)

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Ethica (Full)

    Grace Johnson- Terra I stared at the girl who was now the "Saviour Assistant". I crossed my arms and legs in my seat and slightly nodded. "Interesting. The Saviours need ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tristesse

    Hi there! I love this poem! This is also one of my favourites now. :) I love that piece! The sound is so... sad, delicate, and beautiful! I listened to ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: London Riots

    Hi there! I think this is really good! I think this gave the picture of a very... brutal riot. I loved this stanza: Tempers flarings, Citizens take to the streets, ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Changes

    Hey there! I love this poem! It's so pretty and the poem flows so well! The rhyming is awesome and you used pretty good intermidate words! Although, I don't know ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Design me a novel cover entry.

    Hi there! This is a really pretty cover! The title's font looks beautiful, and the background is amazing! It just takes my breath away. I think you should've included the ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Evil Sprite

    Hi there! Wow. You used a very intermidiate set of vocabulary here. :) The poem flows well, it rhymes pretty well, and you're concept has gotten through well. I don't ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Oops, put my post before Vuzzy's please!

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Elise: I stretched my arms while yawning. Man, you'd expect people to be polite and just shake you and tell you to wake up. I scratched my head and began ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fundamentals DT

    Claws? Hm, that should be interesting. Can anyone interact with Natalie, please? Thank you! :)

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    (Totally edited my earlier post... and lost it :( I'll just start again and base it off of Shamrock's :) Oh, and there are some French phrases, since she's from ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Waiting on Shamrock...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fundamentals DT

    I love the whole "Expelliarmus" bit. It made me laugh x) I love Harry Potter :)

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Natalie McKenzie- Air My eyes widened and I smiled while Antony tried his wand out. I look towards my staff and poked the golden end of the staff. The staff ...

    Aug 17, 2011


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin