User avatar

gleek456

  • OOC Archive Re: Dalle Private School DT

    Just to clarify... Ashley is rooming with Lucy and Anna. At least that's what Rainy wanted. I think everyone should start off by skipping breakfast and just moving into classes. ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    Hey there! I'd like to join! Name: Cosette Lae Race: Human Clan: Lightbringers (Priestess) Personality: Cosette is a gentle and kind-hearted human girl. She is bubbly and fun-loving. Cosette is ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Horror Hotel (RPG)

    Victoria Whittenly After that creepy man left, I rolled my eyes and stared at the drink. He wants me to come to his office? That sounds very... suspicious. I glared ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Cinderella- Middle Country Her? Who's Her? I put on a very confused face and turn to Charming. "Who's Her ?" I asked. Charming let out a sigh and sheathed his ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Horror Hotel (RPG)

    Victoria Whittenly I woke up to find my room completely dark. What the? , I thought to myself. I checked the digital clock on my bedside table. 8:16 . I ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Castaways [full]

    This seems really fun! I love survival SBs, and SIMS! Name: Meredith Blaire Carlisle Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance (picture, no anime): Meredith has brownish blondish curly hair that goes ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Dalle Private School DT

    Maybe the theme of the camp could be about bonding? I'd love to see how Lucy does. Maybe I could throw in a duck or two? Lucy will freak. Oh, ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dalle Private School (Closed)

    Lucy Coyne My phone vibrated under my pillow, also waking me up. I groan and shut it off. I sit up and see bright lights shining through the window. I ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Dalle Private School DT

    I really like that idea! We could connect the Battle of the Bands with the Recital maybe. There could be a prize in it as well. Like a scholarship somewhere ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Dalle Private School DT

    Yeah, I really like the idea of camping too! Of course there will be a dance, along with a theme! I'm thinking of having the school trip go first... so ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Dalle Private School DT

    I was definitely planning a dance! I was also planning a lot of other things, though I hope the SB doesn't die. 1. Annual school trip (camping could be one) ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Dalle Private School DT

    I decided I'll just throw in some surprises and events in Dalle... if anyone has anything they want to happen just feel free to say so! :)

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Madeline Gusita- Avenue B (Still near Church) I stood up again, and started backing away from that area again. I'm going to keep backing up until I'm not in Texas! ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Dalle Private School DT

    Trust me, Lucy will have everyone crying, fighting, and such. I can't wait to make her cry! No one try to make her cry! I have something in store for ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dalle Private School (Closed)

    Lucy Coyne "Because I want to," he replied. I knit my eyebrows together. "Alright then. I'll be waiting for the score..." I trailed off. "T-Tristan," he stuttered. I nodded. "Tristan," ...

    Aug 24, 2011


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley