User avatar

gleek456

  • Art & Photography Re: The night...

    Hi there! I think it looks good! The girl pulling the guy positions is drawn well. Although, I thought that the guy's nose is a bit too long, maybe you ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Name: Olivia Atkinson Age: 20 Innocent or Savage: Innocent Weapon: Daggers Appearance: Olivia has that model look going on. She has long, curly brown hair and dark hazel eyes. Olivia ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (I'm able to go on the computer! Alright, time for Operation Skylee! :D) Skylar: I pressed my lips on Everlee's cheek, and she smiled. I smiled back and grip her ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    POSTED! Sorry it took me long. I had to eat dinner, than do my post via iPhone. What a pain. -_-

    Aug 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame (DT)

    Yay! I'm so excited to be able to take part in this SB, and to use the childish Effy! :D

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Elise: I woke up to the sound of fighting, screaming, then later on, talking. I sat up immediately and looked around. Jared was right beside me, watching the whole thing. ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

    (Thank you Bee! Hugs!) Danielle Margot The meeting was finished, and I gather my files and Augie's files. She needed to know this! I began walking through the corridors of ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Skylar: I woke up. Apparently I slept beside Everlee under a tree. I stretched my arms and let out a big yawn. I patted the spot next to me, but ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Yay! Hope the storm didn't really do that much damage other than the power. :( I'm so sorry if I'm posting so... slow! I've been doing everything via iPhone (man, ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Despite My Broken Heart

    Hi there! Wow, poor Jade! She confessed to her friend about her sexuality, and lost everything! This is really sad, but I like it! I'm sure some people could relate ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I love the next generation thing! I also love the idea of bringing in Kyler and Itaeo! I'd love to bring im Rosalie, but she's a Nymph. Maybe she could ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Cinderella- Middle Country "I don't know. But anyone who can talk to a dragon like you do can figure it out," Charming replied. Now this I was confused about. "What ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (I'm so sorry I post so slow! I was so busy with Review Day-weren't we all?-?) Elise: I tossed and turned in my sleep as I was dreaming. I was... ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dalle Private School (Closed)

    Lucy Coyne I finished Acting class pretty swell. I got to use my strength in acting like a person I'm not. I dusted off my cardigan and approached my locker. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too late

    Hi there! I really liked your poem! It had a lot of emotion and detail, which is good, but are you talking in his or her's point of view? I'll ...

    Aug 28, 2011


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma