User avatar

girlwithquestions

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Autumn with Violet Isadora Praude

    That was a good start! As i was reading it, I was like...wait, this sounds like a Disney movie I've seen before. And then you said that at the bottom ...

    May 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: I Miss You: Chapter 2

    *Reviews and comments welcomed! Hope you enjoy!* I Miss You; Chapter 2 My bedroom was a place that was entirely my own. I could put anything in it, and my ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Out of Thin Air 2

    The next morning as I walked toward my locker, I saw Maddie and Alex waiting for me there. As usual, Alex had one hand holding Maddie’s, while the other was ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ruby Cliffs

    wow. this is just a school project?? you should definitely turn this into something, if you would want to. It's really good!! If you don't get an A from your ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Plain Jane [Prologue]

    Hmmm. This sounds like it will turn into a really good story. I liked how you put that the Becca girl was dead, and then all of a sudden she ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Accidentally Famous: Prologue

    This sounds interesting! I'm wondering what the ''incident'' is....? You should keep going, and develop your story! Don't forget to check over some of your grammar errors, such as the ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thin Air 1

    *Reviews and criticism appreciated! =]* Thin Air 1 I woke to the feeling of crinkly bed sheets and beeping sounds. And heaviness. Never before in my life had I felt ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Another Sunset. Prologue.

    pretty good! this is a prologue, so it makes sense on how things aren't exactly clear yet. At first i was thinking, maybe add some more background on the characters ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 20

    come on!! just have melody hook up with Nathan already! he's my fav by the way. hahah. you're really good. keep goin! these chapters are addicting!

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 6

    WHOA. HOLD UP! that is really confusing. having their names all the same in a way? i was getting mixed up just reading it! but it does at to the ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 4

    Oh. My. Goodness. I laughed so hard when her mom was buying her the bras. HAHA! That is exactly what I would do! Plus, my mom would be talking the ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 2

    man. you're really good! I love how you get right to the point of what's happening in your story without making it seem like it's going to fast. and i'm ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 2

    man. you're really good! I love how you get right to the point of what's happening in your story without making it seem like it's going to fast. and i'm ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lonely Hearts-Part 2

    wow. i can't tell you enough how much i like this. it's like...hard to describe, because how you write little sentences always makes me want more than there is. and ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lonely Hearts-Part 1

    i know before i had said the formatting of your story was very interesting, but it actually makes it harder to read. maybe just add more to a line so ...

    Aug 30, 2008


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy