User avatar

giantslenate09

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Run with Blood Chapter 2: The Reality of things

    Thank you so much for the review :D . If there is a novel you wrote that needs some reviews. I'll review it for you just PM me. What was ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Run with Blood Chapter 1: Wet

    Thank you so much. I fixed the errors. I sent my english teacher this and they told me the same thing. I've written 8 chapters and it is funny how ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Run with Blood Chapter 1: Wet

    Thank you so much for reviewing this i was afraid noone would review this! Haha! Thanks for helping me on the transition between the scene change. I didn't know how ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Removed by author's request

    I think this is a good idea and a great begining but please never use caps when you write. I enjoyed the ending also:)

    Jan 30, 2010


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen