-
Re: The City of Elementals, Chapter 1
Hey all, this is another project that I started. Hopefully I can stick with this. Remember; tear it to shreds! PROLOGUE Pain. Those that fear it. That darkness that people ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Jokes should be taken seriously
My favorite part was probably adding an entire 2 chapters from scratch. With those chapters i created a new character altogether and it was so cool just to do that. ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Run with Blood Chapter 2: The Reality of things
Chapter 2: The Reality of things “Thank you guys for helping me out, the villagers are indebted to you” the doctor said. “My name is Rooney Ingram. I am the ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Based in World War II
I wore a beautiful red satin dress, with the necklace Robert gave me. Robert is my sweetheart, he’s in Germany right now. what was the necklace like? was matching with ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Jokes should be taken seriously
I don't know who you are person, i dont even think i know you. I can write just about anything if my imagination comes up with it, ill jot something ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Run with Blood Chapter 1: Wet
Run with Blood Chapter 1: Wet My head was throbbing from listening to Mr. Drexel’s speech this morning about how Thailand was recently hit by an earthquake, of course the ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Jokes should be taken seriously
Seriously.
Jan 28, 2010
