User avatar

giantslenate09

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Run with Blood Chapter 1: Wet

    Thank you so much. I fixed the errors. I sent my english teacher this and they told me the same thing. I've written 8 chapters and it is funny how ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Decided. part 1 of chapter 1

    It seems you have mixed your There, their, and they're My feet made the stones underneath them move out of they're place as I made my way to my dads ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Run with Blood Chapter 1: Wet

    Thank you so much for reviewing this i was afraid noone would review this! Haha! Thanks for helping me on the transition between the scene change. I didn't know how ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The River That Weeps (Edited and refurbished!)

    The brittle stones in the creek were moving ever so softly, as it whispered secrets--deathly ones--that only it knew. You go from Plural "Stone" To 'it' i believe it should ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    I enjoyed your first chapter. It was really short though. I love how you showed how bad clara's life was with everyone making fun of her. Then the sympathy of ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Elemental Guardian - Chapter1

    The person entered my view, he was an old man. He was carry some meat and a bowl. Do you mean "He was carrying some meat and a bowl (of ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fear...then Death

    I think this is a good idea and a great begining but please never use caps when you write. I enjoyed the ending also:)

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: At the Edge of the World (2)

    A really good chapter again. I was still glued to finishing this chapter. Can't wait for chapter 3. I used to be somebody important. I remember that. People used to ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: At the Edge of the World

    Easily the best novel I've read on this site so far. At least in the top 3. My favorite line was this: Imagine my shock when Little Balthor popped into ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Domination of the (Slightly) Sarcastic Neon Muffin!!

    One fine day in Obscene Slipper Land, the land of sharp pointy cliffs and icy cold harbors, a mysterious figure, wearing a cape covering its entire body, which was very ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings People

    Have you written any fantasy novels or short stories? What would be your favorite? Like vampires. out of this world fantasy or more along the lines of LOTR? it seems ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, and how may I help you?

    Writers block is every writers worse enemy! What usually helps me is finding a friend and talking about it. eventually you will work past the writers block.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jokes should be taken seriously

    Haha i know man Lauren was telling me all about "Nate" so call me giant or whatever you want. My book has 4 parts. I've finished part 1, most of ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jokes should be taken seriously

    No, my good friend Lauren2010 always talked about this place and suggested it to me. I needed more reviews on my book. but i used google to find the site ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Alice: Chapter One

    In Florida, it never rained. In Vancouver, it did. Alice didn’t like it. In fact, Alice didn’t even know why she had moved to Canada. It rains in flordia. i ...

    Jan 28, 2010


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers