User avatar

germsieGal

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Happy Unhappy Ending: Chapter 1

    I liked :) Keep writting it! I'm going into highschool in a year so im kind of scared about it, becuase I know some of my friends will get into ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    Omg it's off of spongebob :D Love this remake of it though! So awesome! :D

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Night Creatures, Chapter 2

    Lucy awoke laying on the ground that was still damp with the rainfall from last night. It was just beginning to break into daylight. At first she had no recognition ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Scales

    I liked this :) Very good written, i loved when you said: his voice sounded like ice hitting stained windows . I do have a few errors I will point ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Scales

    I didn't mean to put that many...how do you delete them??? =[

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Night Creatures, Chapter One

    Thanks for the reviews, I know I have quite the few run on sentences and I am curently fixing them. Thanks RitingFreek! You really helped :D My next chapter will ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: J.D. is nice/ I'm in big trouble

    Umm. It felt really rushed, I didn't understand what was happening in some parts, and there is some erros you should fix, and maybe add some more information. So I ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: At The End OF Mason Road

    At the end of Mason Road, lives an old abandoned house. Mr. Mason, who died last year, still haunts the old house. The house itself is in taters, windows are ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Len Kagamine

    I Like! You're a real good drawer! Keep drawing, you're way better than me :p I love how you added detail to the shirt, it really puts the final touch ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nothing Can Touch Me

    OMG. I loved this! It was so interesting, I couldn't stop reading it! I love how you made me feel and see what she/he was feeling and seeing, I felt ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Superhero Chronicles. Chapter 1

    I like it! I will keep reading :D I love the story line! Keep writing!

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Gone. Prelude

    Good Job! Are you going to keep writing it? I will keep reading :)

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Night Creatures, Chapter One

    Lucy stared into the darkness of the rainy night, her mouth still wet with the blood. "Not again," she thought, "I didn't want to do this again." "Why am I ...

    Jun 3, 2011


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)