User avatar

germsieGal

  • Romantic Novels Re: Remembering Emily Chapter 2 (part 2)

    EEEPP. I like! A little short, you could have put two and three together, but that's alright! I loved the ending! It was so...., great! -Errors. Like I said last ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Remembering Emily Chapter 2

    Yay! The second and third chapter are out! I've been waiting! This chapter is short =[ I think you should add some more detail about Jake's mind and how he ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Secret writer chapter one; mystery

    I like so far :D I loved the letter. I could tell Helena was confused by the letter :D. It is a short chapter though =[ A few errors. Helena, ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Road

    Aweeh, I really liked :D I am going to keep reading, if you keep writing! I really like the guys point of view, it felt as if you can feel ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Remembering Emily

    Omg, so sweet :D I couldn't stop reading. You have to write another chapter soon! There is a couple of errors, they will be in red. When she pulled away ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of Autumn, Ch 1

    Hello and welcome to YWS! If you want some more reviews you're going to have to review other peoples work. Our kitchen had more dust than food. I love that ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Please Don't Go: Chapter one

    Awesome! I like it so far and will keep reading. :D But everytime a new person talks it's sopossed to be a new paragrph, and the words in red are ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Colt

    Very interesting making the animals the charcters :D very good! Here are the errors I found. (errors are in red.) “ No matter what the police report says, it was ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Always and forever

    Aweeh. It was so sweet and true. Im sure girls and guys would love to say this to someone. I know I would. Please keep writing, you're really good :D ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Yesterday

    oh my. I got confused in the first line. But I like, it's very interesting. I'm going to figure it out now :D

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Night Creatures, Chapter 2

    Thanks for all of your reviews and comments, they really help. :D Check out the next chapter :D

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Night Creatures, Chapter 3.

    This about Carity, it's her thoughts, not Lucy's (for this chapter). Darkness. Carity’s dream was filled with it. Secrets. Secrets flooded into her mind as she tried to sleep. Torture. ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just for you.

    Aweeeh, very sweet :) it flows nicely, a few spots it kind of didn't, but thats alright. Every second we're together my senses become alive I love that line. It ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Minute, Another Waste Of Time

    Wow. Very good, couple tiny error's. Why can't i make this better? Just change it to a capitol. Does this matters ? I don't think that should be matters, it ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Night Creatures, Chapter 2

    Oh RitingFreek, isn't that the point of a book? To keep you guessing. It is only the second chapter afterall. The third will bring in a problem. And this is ...

    Jun 4, 2011


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles