User avatar

geoffles

  • Art & Photography Re: Taking requests (free)

    I will get started! Once again this is a lottery of sorts, so let's see what ya get~

    Sep 4, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Taking requests (free)

    I think I'm posting too many threads in the art section. Either way, I'm experiencing some serious art block, where my brain tells my hands to do a thing and ...

    Sep 4, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: geoff's art?

    Hi everyone. Geoff here, just bored and decided to post some of my art. Cause, why not. :p I've generally improved over the past year and I'm actually kinda happy ...

    Aug 17, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when it's two in the morning and you're crying because you can't get your voice to dance on the page like you want it to.

    Aug 17, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    8/10. Ooh I want to know more. It's a bit concise but I personally dig the concise and abrupt, so it's really cool. ((sorry, mine's dark)) Termination means two handfuls ...

    Jun 15, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Commissions and Streaming

    ~artsy fartsy art oh my~ Why hello! Probably going to tweak this as the coding is a bit different, but here goes nothing. Here's the story. I need money. and ...

    Jun 15, 2016


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic