User avatar

geekyamna

  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapters Four and Five

    Hiya :) I enjoyed reading this, it was well written and i can imagine your characters easily. Only think you may want to describe more is the setting. I get ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 2- Untitled YA

    Thanks, should have probably mentioned there are some grammer/spelling mistakes since its a first draft!

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 2- Untitled YA

    Need some harsh critique on this chapter. Please ignore grammer/spelling mistakes since its a first draft! Does it have enough hook, a good MC voice and good pace It seemed ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Summer Comes Around Chapter Three

    This is very well written and I do find myself wanting to read more. You have a good storyline- very gripping. Only nitpick is probably to make some of your ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unloveable

    I think your MC has a very good voice so well done. The dialogue start caught my attention straight away, but near the end I actually didn't like your MC. ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Disclosure

    I'm not a real big fan of the prologue, the first few paragraphs were difficult to read because of your sentence structure. There are times when your sentences drag on ...

    Jul 30, 2009


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery