User avatar

geekchic

  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Nathaniel and I am not a stereotype

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Class of 2013 Cover

    Hey there! First off let me say how much I like this. I enjoy how it gives off a kind of spooky, eerie feel. (This may be a dumb question ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How to (not) write a haiku

    Thanks for this. I will keep this in mind next time I sit down to write a haiku. :)

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawings

    Hey there! First off, let me say that these drawings are amazing. I have no artistic talent so I am super jealous of your skills. I love the first two- ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Unifinished GIMP Painting

    Hey there! I'm not really an expert on art but I really really like this. The detail that you put in it is incredible and it is so lifelike. My ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Drawings

    Hey Monica! Listen (or well read) to all of those awesome reviews! Everyone loves them and I love them too. They are awesome! The pirate one is my favorite. I ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Wow this is hard. Um let's see... We fell in love then died.

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    We drove for miles To get to get to an unknown place But the engine stalled.

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Love lasts forever Or at least that's what they say What is your excuse?

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    As the moon rises, We count the minutes that pass Because we can't sleep.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Hey these are really good! I was laughing hysterically after reading way one. My favorite was the ironic math board one. The colors you used were nice and bright. How ...

    Feb 5, 2011


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury