User avatar

geekchic

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey everyone! It's so great to be back after not being on since last June. So much has changed and I think that I forget everything about the coding that ...

    Mar 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    5/10 Only because I only knew three of those songs. :) Home- She & Him Should've Said No- Taylor Swift Not Alone- Darren Criss Blue Skies Again- Jessica Lea Mayfield ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Wow.. Just found out

    Congrats and good luck to the both of you! :)

    May 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Are there any other websites like YWS?

    YWS is really the best option. I'm not sucking up, I'm just stating a fact. Teenage Writers has a similar format but the people there are a lot harsher and ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    I agree. I refuse to get contacts. I would feel less geeky without my glasses.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    You got the glasses, pale freckles and short part right. I'm not very skinny and I don't know if my nose can be considered pixie-like. :) That and I'm a ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Friday I'm in Love by The Cure :)

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Long brown hair that is always in a ponytail or a bun. Maybe glasses and brown eyes.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    Lerman (I know it's not very original but whatever :smt040 :))

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    I'd be rather scared :) What if you opened your locker and a leprechaun was dancing inside it?

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Genre Battle

    It was hard to choose between scifi and mystery but science fiction always wins in the end. I don't know why but there's something about it that makes it incredible. ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Odd song lyrics

    5/10 I got it but I had to read it twice. "A man is lying on the street- some punk's chopped off his head and I'm the only one who ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10. Nice taste in music my friend! Everything I Ask For (The Maine) My Life Would Suck Without You (Kelly Clarkson) Vanilla Twilight (Owl City) Back to Me (All American ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you are always correcting everyone you know.

    Feb 3, 2011


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind