User avatar

geekchic

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Mountain of Hunger

    First off, let me say how amazing this is. It's full of raw emotion and it is just indescribably good. The two minor things I can point out are capitalizing ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Losing You

    Pretty much everyone else already posted the things I saw. The only other thing I can think of is that I thought the word "eyes" was a little repeatitive. Maybe ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you are always correcting everyone you know.

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Not Being Carried Away with Descriptions

    Thanks for the help. I'll defiantly use this for the novel I'm writing. -Hope

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: :D I'm new

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. Tell us a little about yourself. What do you like to write? Favorite book and color? Any works about to be ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm New and would love to get started!

    Hi and welcome! I joined two days ago so maybe we can chat or something. PM me if you want to talk. Anyway, I read part of your novel and ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three women and a blank page

    I really enjoyed this poem. I love how you repeated the last line in each stanza (blank eyes, blank page). I loved how you described the sister's eyes and what ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I Play The Piano

    All I can say after reading this is wow. I play the piano too so I can relate to this poem in a way. Also, you described this really well ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Actors (scenes 1-10)

    I agree with jetpack. The script is very well written, but I think you should cut out some of the narration scenes. This is very good though and i like ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Thanks for the reply. Um let me see. Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, and Hunger Games. Ice Cream: Vanilla (but I prefer mint chocolate chip) Right Footed (left ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peer Pressure

    I really like this. You described the characters and the scenes very well. I just saw a couple minor things though that I thought I should point out. I couldn't ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi everyone! My name is Hope and I am an aspiring writer. Few of my peers share this dream of mine, so I joined this website to post work, review ...

    Jan 29, 2011


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman