Random avatar

ganlynde

  • Art & Photography Re: Caurien, Mountains, and a Dragon...

    ooh, I like the character drawing at the top, and the dragon one at the bottom. The mountain one is colored very well, but it's not too interesting (to me), ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Political Cartoon

    I think that when reviewing cartoons it's not in anyone's interest to critique anatomy because it's a cartoon and they are purposefully distorted, so the size of his head and ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Norbert The Dragon

    Very nice! I think that it needs some shading and you could clean the lines up a bit, but a very interesting creature. His wings seem small in proportion to ...

    Apr 6, 2009


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard