Random avatar

ganlynde

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 30 Souls on Sunday Island

    Thanks Indigo! I actually meant to omit the 'once upon a time' and start it with 'there was an island'. Oh well, heh. Thanks very much for the review! much ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 30 Souls on Sunday Island

    Ivy's Prologue There was a remote, volcanic island in the South Pacific Ocean. It was densely forested with thick underbrush and tall trees whose roots crawled along the earth, and ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Caurien, Mountains, and a Dragon...

    ooh, I like the character drawing at the top, and the dragon one at the bottom. The mountain one is colored very well, but it's not too interesting (to me), ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Political Cartoon

    I think that when reviewing cartoons it's not in anyone's interest to critique anatomy because it's a cartoon and they are purposefully distorted, so the size of his head and ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Norbert The Dragon

    Very nice! I think that it needs some shading and you could clean the lines up a bit, but a very interesting creature. His wings seem small in proportion to ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Hey everyone. I just found out about this website through a search that sent me to gaia, which sent me here, and I'm very glad I found this place. The ...

    Apr 6, 2009


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo