User avatar

gamechanger10

  • Research Re: Grigory Rasputin and the Romanov Family Murder

    I'm beginning a story about the murder of the last czar of Russia; Nickolas Romanov and his family. As well as Grigory (let me know if I spelled that incorrectly) ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Research Re: Blindness

    actually, earlier in June I finished writing a book about someone that was blind--although the way she became blind involved alchemy. disease is probably the most believable way to go--depending ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    wow...this is probably the first thing i've written in three days--aside from IMs with people. i know some of you are all: "I've had writers block for two months!" but ...

    Jul 1, 2008


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening