-
Re: Child of A War-Torn Country
I really like the passion and emotion (thats kind of rhetorical) in this piece. It reminded me of a book that I read a while ago called A Stone In ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Guarded Procession
Well...I'm not sure what to say about this. As you said to Nolan, you work in abstract, so the concept depends on how it is recieved. I don't think I ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Sp-lit
Okay, so here's the deal; I'm not going to diessect (i spelled that wrong) your every sentence. Otheres have done that enough. :wink: But I will say that several of ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Ocean Song
this poem is to speak. it has a nice, soft flow about it that is--in a way--calming. thats about all there is to say. Beautiful work. Good job. :D
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Way Back Home
this was really deep. i felt the emotions rushing forward and all that good stuff. there's not much else to say about this piece. as the reviewer prior to me ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: chapter 1 (maybe)
okay, this isn't one of my best pieces, but I'm considering using it at the beginning of a new story, so i need a lot of reviews (p.s.-this is my ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: what if
This was an...um...interesting piece of work... :? you're last line is a little strange and almost awkwardly fitting in with the rest...you might want to rewrite that--if anything. The concept ...
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: Blackbeards tale
This was a wonderfully written piece. Nice work! there were a few spelling issues that LilSarahBreezy pointed out, but all in all, this was a very enjoyable poem. KEEP WRITING!! ...
Jun 24, 2008
