User avatar

gamechanger10

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: prologue

    okay, so I started this story in february and finished a few days after the end of school. the book doesn't have a title...yet...and it was all handwritten. so a ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue of Unnamed Story

    okay, i'm sorry to say that--as with hobbes this went virtually nowhere with me...and doesn't seem like it's going anywhere with the story. you use repitition A LOT...and its somewhat ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I wish I could change the world

    WOW S.H.! You're stuff just keeps getting better! I really liked this and the idea of how it raises awareness to some things that go completely unnoticed! Thanks for the ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: rain

    This is a good poem. you don't really keep up the same rhyming pattern through the whole thing...that's the only problem i can find. i didn't check for spelling and ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What to write?

    Welcome to YWS! by the way, hobbes is right. you need to post 2 reviews quick before the mods get you. if you already did, then they weren't long enough. ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jasmine's Death

    okay, so this is an excerpt from a book that i wrote earlier this year. its the second to last chapter...i hope its not too confusing... -------------------- John stuck out ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques all around!

    Hey, um, I'm kind of new here, I guess. My first post got sort of unclear and relatively unhelpful reviews. I forget how to post completely, so the title's Chapter ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the past

    uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm...okay, M.J.... this was um...another interesting poem... joey's sitting beside me saying it makes no sense...but i'm not sure if he read all of it... its relatively abstract in h

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I wish I could be perfect

    I wish I could be Perfect. It was a long winter day and everything was good. I couldn’t wait to shoe (show) my dad my report card, Because all “A’s ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    thanks, nolan. i knew that line was a little awkward, but i just needed something that rhymed. i'm deffinately going to change it. thanks for your comment! -GC10

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please Review My Work

    so far, i've only posted two things...but i posted both of those to receive insight on them from other writers... however, i have so far only gotten 1 review out ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Rrashika- prologue

    nice job, speaker head. put your internal music on pause. this is an interesting idea. try to follow up with your bursting creativity. it sounds familiar, but i don't know ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Promise

    this was a really beatiful poem. as the angel of death said, you're a great poet. i've never read any of your work (but i just joined yesterday). and i ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Street Teens

    I really like this piece a lot. I read it a few days ago, but didn't have the heart to point out some of your mistakes, so I just didn't ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    This is just a poem that I threw together one night in about 3 minutes (and I'm not exactly the best at poetry either). It's kind of depressing, I know. ...

    Jun 25, 2008


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire