User avatar

gamechanger10

  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    umm...okay? Is that telling me not to rhyme? Or that my poem wasn't good because I rhymed?

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Book covers.

    I agree with sortgurl on where the titles should be located. For the first one I didn't really get what it was for a while...but I'm good now. I'm not ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: On a new journey...

    WOW! It's great that you got your book published by anyone...though I'm not sure if your family paying the publisher was that great of an idea. I'm saying that just ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    I'd be glad to help if you still need it! I've finished a book recently and don't have much to do with my own works right now... PM me! -GC10

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLOOOOOOOOOO!

    Welcome to YWS, holliberry! First I should tell you that here at YWS, it's a rule that you must review 2 other pieces before posting one of your own. The ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    the first one is definately the best. though, in my opinion, the trees that sort of spread out in front of the barn rather lowly was a tad odd, but ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Editors

    yeah...I know...not my best moment in life...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Change a Life

    This piece was great! So simple, yet the message was so deep! The flow was great until it got to...wait...I just lost my train of thought... Never mind. The flow ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daemon

    This was great! Frightening, but great! Most of the punctuation, etc. was already pointed out. Blink said that the ending was 'very weak'. I think that it was only a ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: eye

    This is really cool. I love the light/white color in the pupil. Especially how it contrasts with the dark redof the outer area! The specks to me made me think ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Editors

    So, about a year or two ago, when I was in fifth grade, I 'hired' an 'editor' for my book, Fulfillers Unfortunately, our relationship didn't really work out. He didn't ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Research Re: how to make your character online

    yeah, the only place (site) I know of is that thing. *shrugs* -GC10

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Um, Ireland?

    Okay, so I'm not too familiar with Ireland, but you might want to ask Eimear. He actually lives there. As for the name Deidre I have no clue. I know ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy

    Hey, Lucy. Welcome to YWS! It's a rule here that you must review two other pieces before posting one of your own. You should go ahead and do that as ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: End.

    this was very...interesting. the beginning intregued me...but then toward the end I was just like, "What?" it is extremely abstract, as I'm sure you intended for it to be. it ...

    Jul 19, 2008


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky