User avatar

gamechanger10

  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I'm sorry. Truly, deeply sorry for what you went through. However, this was a deep, beautiful, moving piece full of emotion. If it was horrible, I wouldn't be posting this ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: i'm so sorry

    This was a really deep poem, and has potential to be great. Everybody already covered the grammatical things, etc. I agree with spike that you should add some imagery to ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie!

    Yeah, you might want to get on those reviews. The review/posting ratio here is one post for every two posts. Even if you have already reviewed a few pieces, if ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Will You Be There For Me Darling

    I really liked this. It was happy...then sad... Very emotional. The only thing I have to point out is that in the last pair of rhymes, sulking and darling ...aren't ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Crossout

    As via said, this is just a picture made on Paint that anyone could've done. The idea to make the T a cross was good, but you could've taken this ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: My Short Story.

    Never be afraid to post something. All of us fellow writers can understand what your thinking and going through and it's not, like we'll full out bash your post...or even ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Moonlight Dances In The Water

    This was good for it's length. I agree with Suzanne that maybe you should subtly add in an underlying message or something... Anyway, this had great imagery despite not having ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Caught Sight

    I really, really liked this poem! I don't know if it's the contradictions in each stanza, the overall flow of the poem, the whole piece, or the fact that I'm ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Off the Charts

    this was a pretty good poem. nice work. just a few the first stanza, gone/wrong is sort of a stretched rhyme. Perhaps change that. I really liked the last stanza, ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    Well, my first story was a bit...odd. It began with the basec idea that I got around second grade, but I never really officially wrote it until fourth. The story--I ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Research Re: Grigory Rasputin and the Romanov Family Murder

    umm...yeah...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Welcome to YWS! PM me with any questions about the site! -GC10

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone With The Sky

    Thanks everyone!

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Big Bad Bear

    This is nicerificastical (that's my word, don't steal it)! The front leg is a tad long, but that's okay. I love the coloring. I love the picture! -GC10

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: MJ (like in Spiderman!)

    hey hey M.J. anyhow, welcome to YWS. Australia is awesome. Good for you to live there... I don't (tears tears). anyway, PM me with any questions! Hope to see you ...

    Jul 21, 2008


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss